We know that it is a roll and that's almost never what we read but for the sake of all, and by a proper use of our virtual shop, we should have some rules of use, here is an account of what is most important:
1. We put at your disposal our shop www.cashgolosinas.com to be used for public and free.
2. To buy in our virtual shop you need to register. The registration takes only 30 seconds, where we only facilitaras a few data so that you get your purchase.
3. For the good of all, do not include inappropriate content in the virtual store, and don't spam to other users. (Such as spam means advertising without prior consent, chains of messages, etc.).
4. Do not include links to our virtual store and our products in inappropriate web sites.
5. We cannot guarantee the stability of the virtual store that, for technical reasons, may temporarily cease to function. We are not responsible for the damages and harm that may result from this cause. (Although we will try best to fix the situation as soon and best as possible).
7. We can not control the absence of viruses, we use antivirus programs, you can sneak any. If this should occur please let us know as soon as possible to get remedy as soon as possible. (We recommend having an antivirus on your system).
8. If someone misbehaves we will let you know and if you don't listen to reason we will invite you to that you do not re-enter the virtual store.
9. Claims for items received that do not correspond with the order, it must be done in a maximum period of 7 working days. In the case of not receiving an item or reaches the goods in bad condition, the customer should contact with our team in less than 24 hours (time in which we can find out with ease that has been able to pass and claim to the agency if applicable). Returns are accepted, in the event that we send goods different to those ordered we are liable for the costs of return shipping. In the event that the return is for reasons beyond www.cashgolosinas.comthe shipping costs shall be borne by the customer.
10. We are governed by the Laws of Spain.
11. If you wish to contact us you can do so by:
to. By Email: email@example.com
b. By letter: CL Lopez de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) Spain
c. By phone: +34 924 66 45 65
In compliance with LAW 34/2002.
In compliance of the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (“LSSICE”), we put at your disposal the general terms and conditions, which comprise data identifying the owner of this web site:
OWNER: COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B.
C. I. F.#: E06714828
ADDRESS: CL Lopez de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) SPAIN
www.cashgolosinas.comcan not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect use, unsuitable or illicit of the information appeared in the Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com. With the limits established in the law, www.cashgolosinas.com does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information of the Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com are obtained from collaborators and other sources of news. However, the contents and information do not bind www.cashgolosinas.com nor do they constitute opinions, advice or advice of legal of any kind since it is merely a service offered with an informative and divulgative character.
The Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com may contain links (links) to other pages of third parties that www.cashgolosinas.com you can't control. Therefore, www.cashgolosinas.com you can not assume responsibilities by the content that can appear in pages of third parties.
All of the texts are property of their authors and are protected by Intellectual Property Law. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of www.cashgolosinas.com. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Likewise, to access some of the services that www.cashgolosinas.com offers through the website should provide some personal data. In compliance of the established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data are incorporated and will be treated in the files of the COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B., in order to be able to render and offer you our services as well as for inform improvements to the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of information.
The effects of the foreseen in the Organic Law of Protection of Data of Personal Character, COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. informs of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. and under its responsibility with the purpose of carrying out the maintenance and management of the relationship with applicants of information or clients who have accessed through the forms electrical of this virtual store, or by e-mail messages. The referred file has been registered or registered in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es), as stipulated in the current law.
In compliance of the provisions of L. O. 15/1999, on protection of data of a personal nature and the regulations of development approved by the R. D. 1720/2007, as a customer of www.cashgolosinas.com you may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it in writing to COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B., CL, López de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) SPAIN or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject DATA.
Purpose: The data that you provide to COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. has as purpose to manage your request, provide you with the information and/or services that you request and to be able to offer new services.
Consent of the user.
The use of the mentioned forms, as well as sending an e-mail query, implies the sender's consent to the automated treatment of the data included in the media indicated. The data will not be disclosed to third parties with the exception of you decide to use the PayPal Payment system offered by our site, therefore please check the specific clause and detailed in this document with the name “data Transfer to a third party, Paypal. Except in the fields which expressly indicate otherwise, the delivery of the required information on personal data will be voluntary, that refusal to provide such information implies a decline in the quantity and quality of the services that you request. The failure to complete the obligatory fields or providing incorrect data will prevent that COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. can provide the services you select, manage your request or send the requested information.
The right of access.
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their personal data, in the terms and conditions set out in the Organic Law of Protection of Data. For your convenience, you may also exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. does not use tactics of “spamming”, and are not registered users by simply visiting our website. COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA ESPAÑA, C.B. only process the information that the user inform us by e-mail, or to inquire about our professional services.
Transfer of data to a third party, Paypal.