We know that it is a roll and that we almost never read it but for the good of all and for the correct use of our virtual store we must have rules of use, here we explain the most important thing:
1. We put at your disposal our online www.cashgolosinas.com to be used publicly and free of charge.
2. To buy from our online store you will need to register. Registration will only take 30 seconds, where you will only provide us with a few details for your purchase to arrive.
3. For everyone's sake, don't include inappropriate content in the virtual store, or spam other users. (Spam means advertising without prior consent, message chains, etc.).
4. Do not include links to our online store and products on inappropriate websites.
5. We cannot guarantee the stability of the virtual store which, for technical reasons, may temporarily stop working. We are not responsible for any damages that may be caused by this cause. (Although we will try well to resolve the situation as soon as possible.)
7. We cannot control the absence of viruses, although we use antivirus programs, one may sneak in. If it happens, let us know as soon as possible so you can remedy them as soon as possible. (We recommend having an antivirus on your system).
8. If someone misbehaves we will notify you and if you do not attend to reasons we will invite you not to re-enter the virtual store.
9. Claims for items received that do not correspond to the order must be made within a maximum period of 7 working days. In the event of not receiving any items or the goods arriving in bad condition, the customer must contact our team in less than 24 hours (time in which we can easily find out what has been able to pass and claim the agency if applicable). Returns are accepted, in the event that we ship merchandise other than the one ordered we are responsible for the return shipping costs. In the event that the return is for reasons other than www.cashgolosinas.com,the shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
10. We are governed by the Laws of Spain.
11. If you wish to contact us you can do so by:
To. By Email: email@example.com
B. By letter: CL López de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) Spain
C. By phone: +34 924 95 14 28
- The website is for public use and free of charge.
- To avoid problems with shipping, you only have to provide us with the essential data for this purpose, without being used for any other purpose that is not specified or requested in advance. (We do not send SPAM).
- In order to avoid annoying or inappropriate advertising, spam is not allowed to third parties with our store without prior permission.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee 100% the uninterrupted operation of the virtual store which, for technical reasons, may temporarily stop working. We are not responsible for any damages that may be caused, HOWEVER WE MAY ALL OUR MEANS AVAILABLE TO SOLVE THE INCIDENT AS POSSIBLE AND WE WILL CARE TO ALL USERS WHO MAY HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT YOUR PURCHASES DURING THE COURSE OF THE INCIDENT, IN ADDITION TO MARKING US AS A PRIORITY TO SOLVE AND CLARIFY SUCH ORDERS.
- We are not immune to computer attacks and viruses (we would already like to avoid them) even though we use detection systems. If you detect any abnormalities, let us know as soon as possible to take action and prevent its spread. We recommend that you have an antivirus installed on your system.
- We are under THE SPANISH laws of commerce and electronic sale. (And we care about fulfilling them.)
- The information we ask you for is for four reasons:
- Hacienda asks us for invoices with customer details to check our billing.
- We need to send you your purchase.
- To inform you in case of incident, problems or changes
- And, only if you authorize us to do so, communicate news, offers, etc.
In compliance with LAW 34/2002.
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSICE"), we make available to you the general conditions, which include the identifying data of the entity that owns this website:
OWNER: MARKETER VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B.
C.I.F. No: E06714828
ADDRESS: CL López de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) SPAIN
www.cashgolosinas.comcannot assume any responsibility arising from the incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com. With the limits established by law, www.cashgolosinas.com assumes no responsibility arising from the lack of veracity, completeness update and accuracy of the data or information contained on its Internet pages.
The contents and information of the Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com are obtained from collaborators and other news sources. However, the contents and information do not link www.cashgolosinas.com nor constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind since it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
The Internet pages of www.cashgolosinas.com may contain links to other third-party pages that you www.cashgolosinas.com not control. Therefore, www.cashgolosinas.com not assume responsibility for content that may appear on third-party pages.
All texts are the property of their authors and are protected by the Intellectual Property Law. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or public communication in whole or in part, must have the express consent of www.cashgolosinas.com. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Likewise, to access some of the services that www.cashgolosinas.com offered through the website you will need to provide some personal data. In compliance with those established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be processed in the files of COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B., in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements of the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy, data protection and security policy.
Right to information.
For the purposes of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. informs of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. and under its responsibility in order to carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the requesters of information or customers who have accessed through the electrical forms of this virtual store or through e-mail messages. The file referred to has been registered or registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), as stipulated by current law.
In compliance with the provisions of L.O. 15/1999, on the protection of personal data and the implementing regulations approved by the R.D. 1720/2007, as a customer of www.cashgolosinas.com may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it in writing to COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. CL López de Ayala, 12 Almendralejo (06200 Badajoz) SPAIN or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line DATA.
Purpose: The data you provide to COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. is intended to manage your request, provide you with the information and / or services you request and be able to offer you new services.
The use of the aforementioned forms, as well as the sending of a consultation email, implies the consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the means of communication indicated. The data will not be transferred to third parties except that you decide to use the PayPal Payment system offered by our website, for this purpose please review the specific and detailed clause in this same document with the name "Transfer of data to third parties, Paypal". Except in the fields where expressly stated otherwise, the delivery of the required information about personal data will be voluntary, without the refusal to provide such information implying a decrease in the quantity and quality of the services you request. Failure to complete the fields determined as mandatory or the provision of incorrect data will make it impossible for COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. to provide the services you select, manage your request or send you the requested information.
Right of access.
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided for in the Organic Data Protection Law itself. For your convenience, you can also exercise the above rights by contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. does not use "spaming" tactics, nor are users registered for a mere visit to our website. COMERCIALIZADORA VALENTINA SPAIN, C.B. will only process the information that the user communicates to us by email, or when informing about our professional services.
Transfer of data to third parties, Paypal.